St Paul’s Vision Statement
A school is a privileged place in which, through a living encounter with a cultural inheritance, integral formation occurs. (The Catholic School, p25, no.26)
The task of a Catholic School is fundamentally a synthesis of culture and faith, and a synthesis of life and faith. (The Catholic School, p35, no.37)
St Paul’s Catholic College Booragul is a place where:
- The growth of the whole person is nurtured through the provision of opportunities for prayer and reflection, through creative freedom and empowerment of the individual and through a wide variety of curriculum options.
- The curriculum, both formal and informal, focuses on Christian spiritual growth and reflects a respect for the diversity of its members and their differing levels of abilities, strengths, weaknesses and gifts.
- A sense of security engenders a welcoming community, characterised by effective leadership, open communication, quality teaching and a sense of pride in our school.
- Our Catholic faith is witnessed both in the school and in the wider community through interpersonal relationships and community service. It also reflects our belief in Jesus Christ as the centre of our Christian outlook and the foundation stone of our Catholic College
- Teachers, students and parents walk the journey together, encouraging and supporting each other.