St Paul’s Catholic College believes all students have the capacity and ability to develop their leadership talents and skills. While not every student can be an elected school leader, every student can be encouraged to take responsibility for his or her own learning, and all senior students have a responsibility to act as leaders and guides to junior students.
Students at St Paul’s Catholic College are provided with many opportunities to develop qualities of leadership, initiative and cooperation, allowing them to make a constructive contribution to the school community.
These may be categorised in the following areas:
• Elected School Captains, representing the whole School Community
• Elected House Captains and Sports Captains, representing the House System
• Student Representative Council and Tutor Group Representatives, representing the students
• Peer Support Leaders, assisting with the Year 7 Orientation Programme
• Volunteer Leadership roles as required